FEES AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
1.Triumph does not levy any fee for browsing the Platform. Triumph may in future, consider levying fees on the user for using the Platform as a whole, or for use of certain features of the Platform. In such an event, you agree to pay any such fees, as applicable. Triumph does not covenant or guarantee providing you with a notice prior to enforcing such a levy of fees. Your continued usage of the Platform after such change in the fees will be considered to be your acceptance of such changes.
2. In order to ensure user convenience, Triumph offers multiple payment options to user. Triumph without prior notice to user, reserves the right to add or delete payment options from the ones listed below:
- payment through net banking facilities;
- payment through select credit cards;
- payment through select debit cards;
- payments through cash on delivery;
- payments through prepaid payment instruments and electronic wallets;
- Any other payment option as may be provided by Triumph from time to time.
The payment options referred to above shall hereinafter collectively be referred to as “Payment Options”. While reasonable endeavours are made to offer the Payment Options through varied banking channels, presently, Triumph accepts payments only from major select banking avenues. Triumph does not accept payments made through international debit/credit cards.
3. It is expressly clarified that accepting a user’s payment through the Payment Options is solely at Triumph’s discretion. Triumph reserves the right to reject payment from a user through the Payment Options for any reason whatsoever.
4. While using the Payment Options, user agrees to provide correct, complete and accurate financial information such as credit/debit card details or prepaid payment instrument account details which may be stored by Triumph’s third party payment gateway provider. User(s) shall not use a credit/debit card or prepaid instrument which is not lawfully owned by him/her or which the user has not been lawfully authorised to use. The user shall solely be responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her financial information. Triumph disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorised use of the user’s financial information and/or identity, including, details relating the Payment Options.
5. Triumph shall not be held responsible and shall not assume any liability in respect of any loss or damage suffered by a user owing to:
- lack of authorisation for any transaction, including such transactions carried out on gift cards and vouchers issued to user(s) as a part of Triumph’s promotions.
- exceeding of the credit/debit limit mutually agreed between the user and the issuing bank.
- any payment issue arising out of technical glitches occurring during a transaction.
- declination of transaction for reasons beyond Triumph’s control.
6. Triumph reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions a user may undertake over the Platform. Should the user exceed such transaction limits imposed by Triumph, Triumph reserves the right to refuse to process such transactions. Triumph may refuse to process transactions emanating from user(s) who have suspicious or questionable transaction history on the Platform. Should Triumph be dissatisfied with the credibility of a user or the genuineness of a transaction carried out on the Platform, Triumph shall have the right to reject such transactions. Triumph may also choose to delay the dispatch of Products purchased by such user or cancel the entire purchase at its sole discretion. The user agrees that Triumph shall not be liable for any damage, interests or claims resulting from Triumph’s decision to not process a transaction or delay in the processing of a transaction on account of a user’s suspicious activity on the Platform.
7. All the Products listed on the Platform are including all applicable taxes. You will be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of Products from us and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes including but not limited to GST, duties and cesses etc. Despite Triumph’s best efforts, there may be instances of mispricing of Products on the Platform during or after the process of purchase of Products has been carried out by the user. While thorough processes of verification are carried out prior to the publication of Product prices on the Platform, errors and discrepancies arising out of technical glitches and time lags is unavoidable. For avoidance of doubt, Triumph’s curative actions that will arise in the event of a price difference arising on the actual maximum retail price of a Products against the price published on the Platform is set out below:
- If the maximum retail price of the Products delivered to the user is lower than the price published on the Platform, the user shall, within 2 (Two) days from the time when he/she received the Products, intimate us at firstname.lastname@example.org in each case resulting in an acknowledgment. Upon Triumph being satisfied of the user’s claim, the difference in the purchase price against the maximum retail price shall be refunded within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of receiving the written notice from the user.
- If the maximum retail price of the Products listed on the Platform is higher than what has been published and if Triumph is not providing an offer or discount on such Products, Triumph shall have the right to reserve the despatch of the purchased Products until the error on the Platform have been rectified and the user pays the difference amount. If the user refuses to pay the difference, the user is entitled to seek a cancellation and the amount paid by the user shall be refunded within 15 (fifteen) days by Triumph.
- In order to process such refunds, the user will be required to send an email to us at email@example.com. Thereafter, the user will receive a refund if the initial mode of payment for the order was ‘cash on delivery’. If the initial mode of payment for the order was through a payment option other than the ‘cash on delivery’ option, we may transfer the refund to the user’s source account that was used to make the initial payment.
8. Triumph may, from time to time contract with third party payment service providers including banks, to open nodal bank accounts under applicable Indian laws. This will be done to facilitate the payments between user(s) and other third parties, apart from Triumph. These third parties may include other service providers including payment aggregators, prepaid instrument providers, courier and logistic service providers etc. Upon successful delivery of the products purchased by you through the Platform, Triumph shall initiate payments to third party service providers.
9. If it is brought to the user’s notice that a charge has been created on his/her payment instrument(s) for purchase of Products on the Platform and the user is not aware of such purchase on the Platform, the user is first, required to verify if his/her family members, friends or business colleagues were authorised to carry out the purchase of Products on the Platform. If, despite this, the user continues to be unable to identify the charge created on his/her payment instrument(s) for purchase of Products on the Platform, the user may report such unauthorised purchase to us within 2 (Two ) days from the date on which the unauthorised purchase was carried out on the Platform in order to enable Triumph initiate investigations.
10. If the user carries out a purchase on the Platform and the payment in lieu thereof has been invalidated, Triumph reserves the right to retrieve the invalidated payment (“Invalidated Payment”) from the user’s. Should the user have insufficient fund in order to facilitate such redemption of the invalidated payment, the user shall within 2 (Two) days from the date of receiving a written notice from Triumph, remit the Invalidated Payment into Triumph’s bank account, details of which shall be set out in the notice. If the user fails to remit the Invalidated Payment into Triumph’s bank account despite having received the notice, Triumph shall be entitled to initiate civil and/or criminal legal action against the defaulting user at his/her cost and peril.
11.The ‘cash on delivery’ payment option allows users to make a cash-only payment to our delivery executive or logistic partner at the time of delivery of the purchased Products to the user. Presently, we offer a maximum order value of INR 10,000 (Indian Rupees Ten Thousand) under the cash on delivery payment option. Triumph reserves the right not to provide cash on delivery payment option for certain Products (these could be Products specified by Triumph or Products with value exceeding a specified amount) or locations. User(s) are required to peruse and accept the terms set out under the Return Refund and Cancellation Policy which sets out the terms of refunds for transactions carried out using the cash on delivery payment option.
12. If a user cancels an order for which payment has already been made to Triumph, the user shall have an option to convert the amount paid towards the order into the user account. In addition, any and all refunds with respect to Products purchased through the ‘cash on delivery’ payment option will be transferred as into the user’s account. If user wish to confirm or query about this status he may contact us on email - firstname.lastname@example.org.